How far we’ve come—thanks to you! We are so grateful for the 9 million acres of land protected, the bonobo orphans rescued, the lives changed for the better because YOU made the choice to support our work. We’re highlighting some of our favorite people, stories, and moments from the last twenty years—join our mailing list or follow us on social media for updates!
We’ve come a long way, but we still have a long way to go. We want to keep our work going strong so that one day all bonobos can thrive! That’s why we’re kicking off our 20/20 campaign: to celebrate our 20th anniversary, we’re asking bonobo fans everywhere to chip in $20 a month. If we get 2000 people to make a $20 monthly commitment, we can fully fund our tracker program and essential operations in the Congo.
Here’s what $20 a month can do:
- Equip trackers with boots, ponchos, headlamps, and other essential equipment
- Provide training and technology
- Deter poachers
- Rescue orphan bonobos (read about our most recent rescue)
- Contribute to scientific research
- Protect thousands of bonobos and their rainforest habitat
Not bad for the cost of your weekly latte, right?
Please consider a contribution today. And help us spread the word!
Happy Anniversary to you!